Sunday, March 23, 2008

where to start...

where to start... fun-loving, down to earth, warm-hearted girl looking to find an honest, fun-loving guy!! ok... ok... put some thought into this and have come up with a few more details...
i am a divorced mother of three fabulous children who make my heart shine, i am employed full time in a career which is both challenging and rewarding, i own my own home in which i take great pride ( i am learning how to be a better 'handy man'!!)

although my children are the biggest part of my life, i realize that there are other aspects of me that are important as well...
i like to drive down roads i have never been on to see where i end up, i like to walk in the rain, splash at the beach, laugh with friends on a patio somewhere, dance the night away, watch sunsets and sunrises, try new things at least once and continually challenge myself to make the world a better place for at least one person!


to that end i am looking for a friend/lover/partner - someone who likes to laugh, enjoys life and appreciates those little moments...

1 comment:

Alessia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.